AquaBliss’ Rejuvia HD Heavy Duty High Output Shower Filter
Please Click Here for my Full Review of the Rejuvia HD.
- Trouble-free KDF 55 filter cleaning
- No-tools-required installation process
- 12-month warranty
- Removes a variety of contaminants including bad odors
- Promotes hair, skin, and nail health with purified water
- Fits across all shower types and models
- Works for all water types – city, well, and hard
- Features no-leak seals for no water waste
- Low-maintenance with infrequent cartridge replacement
4.9 / 5 –The New King.
In my opinion, the best shower filter on the market is the Rejuvia HD and here is why. One of the newest products from the top shower filter brand AquaBliss, the Rejuvia HD is pure bliss. Because of its newness, a of users have overlooked its legitimacy. However, this filtered shower head is a diamond in the rough.
The Rejuvia HD Heavy Duty Output Shower Filter is an updated version of AquaBliss’ previous and more well-known model. The brand has taken customer feedback and implemented it to create one of the best shower filters. Some of the new upgrades you can benefit from include:
- No-leak seals: Some shower filters may leak due to poor craftsmanship. The Rejuvia HD features no-leak seals to combat this common issue. You’ll never have to fret about water waste or poor flow when you use this innovative water filter.
- Finer redox filter media: The AquaBliss engineers have packed 30% more filter media into every Rejuvia HD filter. Even with this improvement made, the engineers didn’t need to increase the size fo the shower filter itself. The cartridge features finer material, which means that it will filter even the smallest of contaminants and maximum purity no matter the temperature of the shower water. So, you can enjoy hot showers and not worry about sacrificing the quality of your shower water.
- Bonus shower filter adapter: An older home with outdated fixtures is no issue for the Rejuvia HD. It comes with a bonus shower filter adapter that fits heads of all types, including handheld, rain, and fixed.
- Accessible sediment filter: The sediment filter makes maintenance low-key. It’s straightforward to clean and replace, so you will always have access to safe water for showering. And, it only needs replacement every 6 months or so with regular use.
It’s essential that your shower water is as clean as possible. This way, you can promote the health of your nails, skin, and hair. This AquaBliss shower filter eliminates chlorine as well as other contaminants like:
- Bad odors
In addition to its redox media, this KDF 55 filter uses activated carbon and calcium sulfite to eliminate all of the grime in your shower water. No matter if you have hard water or water from the city, or a well, the Rejuvia HD will make it safe and healthy to use for showering.
Worried about a tricky installation process? Carbon filters are one of the simplest to install. You won’t need any special tools or expertise for the installation. All you need to do is remove your current showerhead and twist this one into place.
You also can make your purchase in confidence, as it comes with a 12-month warranty. You likely won’t need it, as this product offers a superior user experience for its thousands of satisfied customers!
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.8 x 3.7 inches
- Color: Chrome finish
- 30% more filter media than the original AquaBliss model
Looking to try the best shower water filter on the market that you only have to replace every 6 months? Check out the current price of the Rejuvia HD from AquaBliss today!
AquaBliss High Output Universal Shower Filter
- Weighs less than other similar products
- Has a short, sleek design
- Replacement filters are cheap
- Works with water of any temperature
- Easy to screw on to your existing shower head
- May be worth the extra few dollars to get the newer Rejuvia HD model.
4.8 / 5 – The close second.
The Rejuvia HD had to start from somewhere, and the AquaBliss High Output Universal Shower Filter is its origin! The original model is a reliable product that grants users safer and healthier shower water.
Like the Rejuvia HD, this shower filter uses KDF 55 media, activated carbon, and calcium sulfite to complete the filtration process. The company uses the double-strength strip version of calcium sulfite. Compared with the cheaper bead version of calcium sulfite, the strips do a much better job of removing contaminants from your shower water.
A couple of notable things about both AquaBliss products are their weight and design. They both weigh around 1.5 pounds. The design of both is also significantly shorter and sleeker compared to other products. They’ll blend right into your bathroom. If aesthetics are vital to you, the AquaBliss High Output Universal Shower Filter won’t let you down.
The AquaBliss hand-tightens, so you won’t need any special tools or knowledge to put it in place. No matter the type of shower head you have, the AquaBliss will screw right on correctly. The universal fit is a big deal because some filters on the market only suit specific shower heads.
The filters on the AquaBliss can last for around 6 months. The longevity depends on how often you use it and how many people are in your household. In general, you can expect to get around ten thousand gallons of water use out of it.
If your city or well water has many contaminants, you may have to change the filter more often to ensure adequate water flow. Maintenance shouldn’t be a problem, as the filters run for around $15! The Aqua Bliss will save you a lot of money in the long run, as some replacement filters can cost up to $50 every time you need a new one.
The AquaBliss shower filter can withstand temperatures as hot as your shower water will go. The temperature won’t affect the functionality of the filter.
If you need to contact AquaBliss with any questions or concerns, it is known for its responsive US-based customer service team.
- Color: Chrome
- Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 5.4 inches
- 2-minute installation
The AquaBliss High Output Universal Shower Filter is a reliable way to improve your shower water quality! Head over to Amazon to check out its current price.
A little about me, my name is Rickie “Water Guy” Anderson, I personally research my guides and if you have corrections, inquiries, suggestions etc.. please feel free to send me an E-mail at email@example.com or follow me on twitter at twitter.com/hlthywaterguide and facebook at facebook.com/healthywaterguide.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC.
Being a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC allows us to earn small advertising fees through links and
ads directed to Amazon.com.